If you are wanting to have a new deck built for your home, you obviously want it done by the best in the industry. At Rocky Mountain Fence and Decks we only offer excellence, and we are the best deck builders Greeley. Rocky Mountain Fence and Decks specializes in selling and installing highly attractive fences, decks, covered decks, pergolas, and spiral staircases. We offer a wide variety of customized services to improve the value and appearance of your property. We have provided professional decking and fencing services throughout Northern Colorado since 1992. Our years of experience and knowledge allow us to provide only the most premium products and services in the industry.
Not sure what kind of deck you’re wanting to build? There are a variety of materials out there and they each have their own benefits. Let’s break them down further to make your decision easier, and help you feel more confident when it comes to choosing the product best for you.
5 main types of decking and their benefits:
- Vinyl Decking– The vinyl decking systems we offer are some of the strongest and lightest decking materials available. You also get the added benefit of minimized expansion and contraction which can be a serious problem with other materials. Vinyl decking is good for the environment, easy maintenance, scratch and stain resistant, and they have a very aesthetically pleasing wood grain finish.
- Standard Composite Decking- Composite decking provides a unique blend of oak and polypropylene to provide enduring strength, natural beauty, and a solid choice for your deck. Its superior engineering and design create a deck that lasts longer than ordinary wooden decks with less maintenance. No staining or sealing required. All of our composite decking will not warp, crack, splinter or rot. They are low maintenance and are backed by a 20 year warranty.
- Wood and Exotic Decking– Wood decking will accent any home and last for generations to come. The natural beauty of wood decking is hard to compete with. Wood complements and accents nearly every type of architecture. Whether you are installing standard Redwood decking to Brazilian redwood, Tigerwood, Ipe and Cumaru, we offer all standard and exotic lines of woods to complete your custom decking project.
- PSI – Maximum Spray Deck Protection- PSI is the ideal way to maximize protection for your outdoor deck. PSI is the same material used in pickup truck beds and will preserve and protect your deck for years to come. Do you have an existing deck or surface that needs a face-lift, waterproofing, or scuff protection? Do you want the ultimate protection for your new deck? PSI (Perma-Sealant Inc.) is the maximum strength, tough, worry-free protection that you are looking for.
- Dry Space and Under Decking- Rocky Mountain Fence & Decks offers two new ways to make your deck more than just a deck. TimberTech DrySpace and Under Deck has combined beauty with function to turn the underside of your deck into a place of shade and comfort. These two new products are durable and attractive. They fit almost any new or existing deck and are affordable.
Now that you know the materials, it’s time to move to the next step with the best deck builders Greeley.
Whether you’re looking to optimize your property with an outdoor living space or simply looking to install deck railings, our trained deck builders are ready to help. Covered decks are also one of our specialties. We are good at what we do, and can proudly say we are the best deck builders Greeley.
At Rocky Mountain Fence and Decks, we know the proof is in the pudding. Take a look at our photo gallery to see the beautiful decks we have created for our clients. You don’t just have to take our word for it either, you can hear it from them!
Take a look at our reviews from happy clients! Here’s one from Stephanie:
“Travis and his crew did a fantastic job on our deck and pergola. It’s like a whole new room to our house. Their work is top notch! Very high quality work and worth every penny! We would highly recommend Rocky Mountain Fence & Deck to anyone.”
We would love to help you with all your deck building contractors Greeley needs. Check out our full website or give us a call today at 970-402-1000. You can also fill out our convenient estimate form and we will be in touch with you promptly!